INVITE ME TO YOUR PARTY!
Please keep in mind, wedding dates book up quick! I mean, usually between 6-18 months in advance quick, so don’t wait! There’s no such thing as locking your photographer in too early; a little sooner is a whole lot better than too late.
“So, how does this work?”
1. You fill out the contact form below — and hey, let me have ALL of the good details, not just filler one-liners. This is super important to me because I want to know about you as a person — not just a potential client.
2. I respond with the hour. No joke. (Unless you’re a night owl and I’m already passed out for the evening because I’m kind of a grandma like that.) Keen and prompt communication is held as my number one standard.
3. We’ll chat about you, your boo, your wishes/needs for the wedding, and I’ll present you with an assortment of ‘no b.s.’ packages/pricing to best fit your wants come wedding day.
4. Pick your package, and I send over the contract/invoice. The document is signed and deposit of 30% is placed upon booking. (This goes towards your total package.)
5. BOOM. We’re official. You’re booked. We’re going to rock your wedding. You’re going to have epic photos and a pretty cool new friend. (That’s me.)